The Creative Shift Forum on 29 September 2014 in Brussels
We kindly invite you to "The Creative Shift" Forum - At the Crossroads of Culture, Entrepreneurship and Technology, a high-level exchange forum for cultural debate, networking and knowledge exchange on cultural entrepreneurship, technology and finance.
@diversity invites about 100 cultural and creative entrepreneurs, researchers, financiers, IT experts and policy makers to a vivid exchange forum about entrepreneurship, the appliance of technology and access to finance in the cultural and creative sectors.
The aim is to develop recommendations on how to improve the conditions for cultural entrepreneurship in Europe, foster the involvement of technology in the cultural and creative sectors, improve the skills of entrepreneurs as well as how to offer access to finance for prototype development and the establishment of a company.
@diversity identified clear challenges that we would like to discuss at this forum and develop with you direct recommendations to the European Commission:
• Is there a lack of entrepreneurial and technical skills in the CCIs?
• Which "capacity building schemes" can help to overcome it?
• Does innovative use of technology creates scalability for the CCIs?
• How can we create collaborative environments for ICT and CCI professionals?
• Which are the financing needs of the CCIs?
• Which accelerator schemes can cover their needs?
Where: Flagey, Brussels
When: 29 September 2014 | 10.30 - 20.00 CET
Apply now for place at The Creative Shift Forum - Deadline: 8 August 2014
The exact programme will be soon announced on the website.